View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

Quote:
I know I'm probably alone on this, but I think this is a mistake on Apple's part. This is something that should come with the Mini, especially since the USB sticks available for sale in the Apple stores will not work in the Mini
Any USB flash drive should work in the Mac Mini. The ones that Apple sells are no different from anyone else.

Also, what's so difficult about downloading the free "Lion Recovery Disk Assistant" or for that matter making your own recovery DVD or flash drive? The instructions for doing either are clear and concise.

I happen to agree that Apple probably should have included a flash drive or DVD with Lion on it for those new Macs that have Lion preinstalled but that was Apple's decision and we have to live with it. However, there's no sense in looking back, just make your own.
QUOTE Thanks