View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

Quote:
I can't respect that rule because once someone replies the thread dies.
Reference your statement above, look for private mail.

Quote:
It's a simple question, you either know or you don't know. Can a folder move be undone on a MAC 10.5 software. I took an OLD folder from my zip drive and dragged it to replace a NEW folder on my MAC harddrive, instead of the other way around. I need to undo this and get the NEW file back that was replaced by the OLD file. Does anyone understand this?
You overwrote a folder and now it's gone. As chas_m advised you back in post number #2, use your backup to recover. If you don't have a backup or don't know what Time Machine is, your folder is gone. No way to recover it. There is no "undo" feature. (Which is why you should be making backups.)
QUOTE Thanks