View Single Post
Ken Ardency

Ken Ardency is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 13 inch 2011 8GB RAM 750GB Hard Drive and Mac Pro (Early 2009)16GB RAM 2TB x4 Hard Drive

The review quite good and true 'coz I've tested every mac mini and get the similar result.

For games and VDO. Mac mini with dual core i5 2.5gHz and AMD Radeon HD 6630M GPU would be the better choice. You can upgrade to dual core i7 at apple online store.

Mac Mini quad-core i7 comes with intel 3000 HD integrated GPU. It's quite OK to run games but not as good as AMD radeon 6630M in $799 model

same as Dany Frakes from Macworld said
Quote:
If you're in the market for a mini, which model should you get? This year, the question has an easy answer: If you need the best performance—graphics or CPU—the $799 model is a nice step up, especially for games; it's also the only (non-server) mini available with a Core i7 processor.
Don't worry Dual core i5 might not be the best processor at the moment but it's fast enough, and it's the GPU that really matter for games.

if you really want quad core i7 with GPU capable for games. You'll have to go for iMac 21" $1499 from apple online store and add $200 for i7 upgrade. So that would be $1699 in total. Which is quite a lot more expensive
QUOTE Thanks