. If I get iWork family pack, can I download it somehow to my iPad and use one of the registration codes for the ipad? Or is the only way to get it on the ipad to download and pay for the app through iTunes? 2. If I buy the app is it the full iWork " /> Mac Forums - View Single Post - A few questions from a fairly new Mac user
View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
1. If I get iWork family pack, can I download it somehow to my iPad and use one of the registration codes for the ipad? Or is the only way to get it on the ipad to download and pay for the app through iTunes?

2. If I buy the app is it the full iWork version? Can the app be used on the other Macs as a regular program or would I need to purchase the program for the computer and for the ipad?
The best way to purchase any of the iWork applications (iWork is no longer being updated as a suite by Apple) is to purchase them separately from the Mac Applications Store (MAS). If you're running at least Snow Leopard 10.6.6 on your machine, you should have an icon for the App store.

Pages and Numbers have both been updated and are $19.99 each. Once you purchase them, you download them again and again for all your Macs without having to pay. No need to purchase a family pack.

However, you will need to repurchase them for your mobile devices as that is a separate version.
QUOTE Thanks