View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealthill View Post
I have 2010 macbook pro unibody...When i power on..the white light comes on and i can hear the fans start..Then it turns off itself and 30sec later it comes on again..Screen stays black..Any advice you can give to fix would be great...Sending it back too apple isnt an option.And i know how to reflow a video chip if need be.
Since it's a 2010 MBP...any chance it still has Applecare remaining on it? I know that you said that sending it to Apple is not an option...but if it does still have Applecare on it...and if something is broken...that's really the best way to handle it.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks