View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

It's those "small" touches that make all the "real" difference between the platforms IMO. Lion in particular and Snow Leopard before it were LOADED with "little" things, tiny bits of swish and polish that added up to a hugely more pleasurable experience.

I actually like using my 2007 Blackbook more now than I did when I bought it. It's unquestionably faster and has "grown" many new abilities over the past four years (to be fair, I have since upgraded the HD and RAM, but that's all). This machine is *still* awesome enough that I'm STILL not in a rush to upgrade to a newer model, though I've been thinking of doing so for some time.
QUOTE Thanks