View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
If this makes the iPad capable of printing without having to pay for an extra app, I'm all for it.
I agree, although Printopeia is cheap and works well. The problem to me is having to have a print server running continuosly.

I'd just be glad to see the entire driver issue disappear. Had a problem with a recent update on Brother Printers through Software Update that disabled my network printing. I ended up rolling back to the previous driver to fix the problem and am ignoring the Software Updater on this until OS X 10.7.1 before I try again.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks