View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

If you've already done all the troubleshooting Apple suggests when a device won't connect to Windows, I'd take the phone in to Apple and let them do a factory reset.

Have had 2 friends that went through all the troubleshooting and helps that never got their iDevices working with Win 7 until they did that - one with an iPhone and one with the iPod Classic. Neither of them were charged anything and both were outside the warranty. Both of them had brand new computers, where their device worked with their old one, but not the new one.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks