View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

Quote:
a) How can i know which application can be installed with the same license on another computer - i should email support?
b) I dont intend to use the software on 2 computers - just want to do a clean install and use the existing license. Can i do that?
Any application that was purchased from the MAS can be installed on the Macs you own. No restriction - and that includes Lion.

Some applications are restricted to only one install unless you specifically purchase a multiple install version. For example: Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Student version is restricted to one install unless you purchase the three install version.

Rule of thumb: If you don't know for sure (no EULA), contact the publisher via their customer support and ask. Or ask here in our forums and someone who knows for sure will reply.

Glad to hear OnyX helped your machine to run better. It's a great app.
QUOTE Thanks