View Single Post
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
Hello all, I have a question about using a Windows based product on my New iMac. I'm getting a SmartNav4. I'ts a headmouse made by an ACC company named Natural Point. I have ALS and will need this to operate a computer. The SmartNav is Windows based, but they have subbed out a company to write the software for Mac. It will cost me $300 for the software. Will I be able to use bootcamp to use Windows natively? Or parallel 6 as an alternative?
If you have not gotten your system yet and that is your only reason to use Windows check out the Mac version of SmartNav4. They have a Mac version. The Mac version is being sold and supported by the folks at RJCooper. Assistive Technology - NaturalPoint head tracking for people with special needs Phone (800) 752-6673

I am not sure whether there are any significant differences between the Mac and PC versions but the RJ Cooper folks sell both versions. I've had an opportunity to talk with some of their representatives at professional seminars and have been impressed with their willingness to be frank about any differences among the Mac and PC versions of various products.

Note: I am not affiliated with either company.

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks