View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
I doubt she's going to be happy with any change -- the OP might consider just buying out the contract on her phone and going prepaid (that's what I did with my old iPhone, and my wife now uses it) with unlimited texting and no data plan. Short term pain, long term savings.
Errmm… no pre-paid iPhone plans in US either. AT&T just sucks that much.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu). Also advise us if you have any antivirus or "cleaning" software installed on your Mac. If you are using MacKeeper, you are hereby advised to uninstall it.
------
Links to commonly recommended software and instructions: Onyx | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | How to reveal the User Library
------
Having issues with Safari? Adware is on the rise. See this guide on how to remove it: The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks