View Single Post
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtgeek View Post
Usually new OS releases FIX things and introduce new things THAT WORK. I am VERY SORRY that I installed Lion--especially for my use of a larger monitor (rather than the 13" Macbook). My question: I saw on here somewhere (I haven't been able to find it again, still learning to navigate) that someone said to use MISSION CONTROL. Excuse my MacDumbness; how does one use Mission Control to even get at screen res issues?
Actually, new product is almost exclusively new feature introduction. Minor versions are going to be fix content. This is pretty much true of any product. Who in their right mind would expect to pay fully for fix content?

That said, the only reason I rolled back to 10.6 (and I only did so on my portable) was the battery issue. On all the other machines in the house it hasn't been a significant issue (mine was > 60% reduction), so they're all still on 10.7. As soon as that's been fixed, I'll reinstall and update. That said, I did call support log a case.. then I opened a bug report on my own

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks