View Single Post
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb View Post
But here's my point that I don't think it can really be said to be a universal issue and has to be tied to some kind of configuration. I've been running Safari 5.1 on my system for days. No restarts, no quits and here's what I'm seeing:
Don't disagree at all - I definitely won't be surprised to find that the graphics glitch is hardware specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
The reason you're likely seeing so much more than the rest of us is because you have the memory "to spare." It's still atrocious but I get the feeling that if I used Safari for a day, it wouldn't come close to 3GB (I see an experiment for tomorrow).
I'll send you links to all my usual spots on the web
QUOTE Thanks