View Single Post
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.5-MacMini3,1:10.9.5-iPhone6,1:8.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres87 View Post
hahahaha ooops well once I typed the first command terminal goes like are you sure blah blah blah the world could end blah blah blah and then I put my password and bingo!!! then when I typed the second one nothing happened lol
Yep, there is a time constraint with the sudo command which allows you to run it without reentering the password for a short period of time or until you end the Terminal session. It won't say anything in the terminal window after you hit enter after entering the second sudo command. That's normal.

If you have the local backups disabled currently, the description in the System Preferences > Time Machine should no longer mention anything about local snapshots. Glad it worked.

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." Henry Spencer
QUOTE Thanks