View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suggy73 View Post
I jI was going to use iWeb, as it looks really simple to use and there are plenty of ways to customise.
Yes, it's a very easy program to use. Fair warning, however: you can't edit an iWeb-made site in anything BUT iWeb, and Apple appear to have decided to let iWeb die on the vine (ie they're not discontinuing it per se, but there is little hope of a new version).

Quote:
I've heard there can be issues viewing iWeb sites on a IE, Firefox and Chrome. How true is this?
I can't speak for IE (who uses that anymore??), but I've seen no issues with iWeb sites on FF or Chrome.
QUOTE Thanks