View Single Post
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Ah, sure.. sorry bud. Open Disk Utilities (which is in the Utilities folder in Applications), then choose the partition you want to delete. In my first screen shot you can see that I've selected "roar" which of course is Lion.. yeah, I'm a doofus like that... Then go to the "erase" tab and click the drop down list where it says "Format" and change it from Mac OS Extended to MS DOS FAT.

I also normally choose the "zero out data" option that you'll see when you click on that "security options" bubble directly below. Once that is done, hit "erase". If it gives you an error message of any kind just hit erase again and it should take. It happened to me that way for some reason.

When all that is done, then go into Bootcamp Assistant, which is also in the Utilities folder in Preferences.

Doug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2011-07-24 at 11.03.56 PM.jpg (102.6 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2011-07-24 at 11.05.25 PM.jpg (81.3 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2011-07-24 at 11.09.48 PM.jpg (80.2 KB, 120 views)
QUOTE Thanks