View Single Post
IvanLasston

IvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2

Figure about 1-2Gig/Movie - so worse case at 6 you would be talking 12 GB for movies alone. If you include TV then could be worse than that. That would put the 16GB probably as too little especially if you are talking about a lot of Apps.

I too like having a lot of Apps on my iPad - some Apps can be upwards of a Gig - a few of my Map apps like Tom Tom, and You need a Map are over a gig - I just looked and You need a Map is 1.83GB - because it stores map data on your iPad offline.

So if you can afford 64GB I'd recommend getting that size for the longevity you are talking about (the longer you have storage the more you fill it) But you could probably manage a 32GB and move stuff off and on.

I have a 64GB iPad and a 32GB iPhone - and the iPhone needs constant adjustment for taking data off and putting it on. I do keep music on my iPhone but I keep movies on the iPad.
QUOTE Thanks