View Single Post
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMFA View Post
Well honestly, I've heard that Outlook is very bad on Mac. I would suggest going with the Mac alternative, as iCloud is right around the corner.

Not sure where you heard this. I use Outlook - and prefer it greatly to Apple Mail - although that may change with the new mail offered by Lion - we'll have to see.

Currently the sync function works exactly as advertised using Mobile Me - and I'm hoping/assuming/expecting that by the time that service turns off in 2012 - there will be a replacement function offered by iCloud with an appropriate Office 2011 update.
QUOTE Thanks