View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandytg View Post
I went to check. There are no plug ins in my library, but there are some in the user library. I set up a new account, but the same thing happened. Are there plug-ins that are necessary or may have been deleted?
By "my library" you do mean the root library? Normally I would take that as being the "user" library. If there are no plug-ins in the root Library, and you are having the same problem in the new user, then plug-ins are not the problem here.

Can you post a screenshot of a page showing this error specifically? One from Kayak.com should do. And what version of OS X are you running?
QUOTE Thanks