View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

I've not tried it, I'm just going by the specs of the cinema displays which say they'll support resolutions of 1920x1080 and 1280x720. They were designed to be able to connect a B-R, etc. device to them and use them as HD monitors.

I'd think it would work, but it's always possible Matrox has "really" tried it and it doesn't work vs. covering their rear not to have an angry customer after the fact.

It could have to do with the refresh rate also - the Matrox only supports 50Hz when running them at 3840x1080 and I'm not sure what the cinema displays require.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks