Thread: 3 Months In.
View Single Post
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Glad you guys are enjoying the new gear. Demapples discovered a nice feature of Preview and one that is often forgotten. I've even used it to combine several pdfs to one document or perform some very basic color correction on photos.

Much of the software included with every new Mac has these nice little touches to them. I am currently doing a series of articles about the pre-installed software and its capabilities. The current article covers TextEdit but I've taken a look at quite a few things in the last year. ATPM 17.07 - How To: Make the Most of TextEdit. there are links to other parts of the series at the bottom of the article. Great stuff by several other authors as well.

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks