View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

The issue is typically their ISP problem. Their server is rejecting the email address. Went through this with 2 companies we work with a couple of years ago that was rejecting our domain name - both of them had the same ISP and took a couple of months to resolve the issue.

Never did find out how it was resolved, but the fix was done by the ISP. As it happened in our case, we also used the same ISP. Did the same as you're probably doing and reverted to using my personal email (only when it had to be email in lieu of some other method such as fax) instead of the company email during that time.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks