Thread: Spam Emails
View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Okay, let's make this easy for you.

Send me those Mac viruses. Send em all to me. I'll **PAY YOU** $100 for every Mac virus you send me.

I'm completely serious, PM me your email and I'll respond with mine. I **REALLY** look forward to seeing these Mac viruses, I'm sure you can find them with a simple google search.

Or maybe you'll find out that none of the articles you quoted are actually true. Nah, I'm sure the media could never be wrong, so just send those viruses along. Thanks.

PS. I'll be sure to keep the forum updated with your progress, so get going! Lots of viruses to send me!
QUOTE Thanks