View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoz View Post
My questions: When is the very last possible day I can purchase the Applecare plan? Also, does the Applecare plan cover such things as: accidental drops, spills, faulty hardware?
To elaborate on Ranimac's answer a bit, you have until the 364th day after purchase (based on your registration of the Mac, if you haven't done that you need to do it immediately!) to buy AppleCare. If you want telephone support for the full term of the three years, you need to buy Applecare by the 90th day to ensure uninterrupted telephone support.

I strongly recommend NOT waiting till the very last minute, as it's just FAR too easy to miss it and be without it at the period when you will need it most -- the end of the manufacturer's warranty.

Applecare does NOT cover any form of "user abuse" such as accidental drops or spills. It DOES cover faulty hardware.
QUOTE Thanks