View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), BenQ second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB

I don't know how much data you need to back up, but online is not a realistic solution for more than say 2GB or so (at the free level), and certainly not with a dying drive where time is of the essence.

Hard drives really can't get much cheaper than they are. I saw a 2TB (that's TERABYTE) drive the other day for under $100. That's insane.

Losing that Disc 1 was also a bad move, that's going to cost you as well. I kinda can't believe you haven't already been doing backups using Time Machine or something, didn't think there were many left who didn't know about that.
QUOTE Thanks