View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD888 View Post
How are you not on a 3-year contract?
Took over someone else's contract. Only two years now, which I'm willing to go for since I'll now be eligible for the iPhone 6 or whatever in a year.

Quote:
I think Fido sells iPhone and I'm guessing service plans. Are you with them?
Yes. It took like an hour for us to set up the transfer, but once that was done it was easy. I can alter the plan if I wish (not many options, but at least some), and Fido WILL unlock the phone at some point in the contract ... not sure exactly how long you have to be with them to do it, but I'll find out.

Quote:
One of my friends works for Telus...I will be able to get the corporate discount (50% off). But I think I'll be stuck with a 3-year $50 /mth contract.
Yeah, that's the downside of Canadian vs. US plans.
QUOTE Thanks