View Single Post
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Well I'm just advising my family on the best situation here, most of the time I'm away at uni anyway so they'll have to sort it themselves eventually! But you guys are supplying me with lotsa nice juicy backup for the new router argument, thanks!
I think the problem is that they don't want to buy a router as you can theoretically just do it through the XP box, but obviously that's not working out so well.

Are they using Internet Explorer? Get them using Firefox, that might help slow the spam...
Any PC I set up is forbidden to go online without: Firefox, XP SP2, Zone Alarm Firewall, Virus scanner, Xp Antispy, Adware/Spyware tools.
QUOTE Thanks