View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

I read my daily newspaper via the iPad, and find it FAR preferable to the print edition.

I'm also trying out a subscription to the New Yorker, so far WAAAAY cheaper than buying the actual magazine and a total delight on the iPad.

To answer some other people's questions, OF COURSE your purchases are backed up when you sync.

I haven't used Zinio in years but they are a very fine company with lots of mags on offer, and I have never found that the price there was any significant difference from the standard* print subscription price. Occasionally you can find mags on Zinio a LOT cheaper than the standard subscription price.

*special offers excluded.
QUOTE Thanks