View Single Post
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
Yeah, I opted for the triple-play with the Extreme HD package and 25/25.

Another test with Frederick, MD:

I'm going to guess that they're throttling uploads at that test site.

Not terribly pleased with having to ten-digit dial phone numbers (even local ones). That's kind of pathetic, seeing as how Verizon is primarily a phone company.
It would definitely appear so. They must be 'anti-server'.

I don't know if the 10-digit phone numbers is a Verizon thing or not - although it's interesting that you didn't have to do that until you switched. Ever since we moved to Maryland - we've had to do that - it was a shock to the system back then - but I guess I sort of assumed that the days of not dialing the area code were over. Perhaps that only applies to overly populous areas like down here. But - now that you've highlighted the change - I realize that we've had Verizon phone service from day 1 in Maryland. I need to poll some people without Verizon and see if they have to dial the area code. I know that at work I still have to use the area code - even for local numbers.
QUOTE Thanks