View Single Post
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
fd:

I see what you mean, but there is absolutely nothing on that site that they couldn't be doing easily *and more compatibly* with HTML5. There are HOW many iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads out there?? Seems to me they are losing a LOT of potential business.

Someone should really drop them a note to explain the reality of 2011 to them. I don't mean they should drop Flash (though they should probably consider it) -- I mean they should also offer an HTML5 version of the site at the very least.
This is exactly the reason why I made sure the website for my family business was not made with Flash, like many of our competitors have been doing because Flash sites are cheaper to have made. We did this way back in 2008 as I knew Flash is annoying and unavailable on many mobile devices. Many of our customers love that our website works on their phones unlike those of our competitors.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks