View Single Post
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Quote:
The problem with this is the fact that it, for some reason, would ignore the 4 leftmost pixels of the entire screen,
I bet thats because your dock is hidden over on that side of the screen.
The dock has a invisible 4 pixel top that will keep windows from resizing themselves over it, even if you use the window resize corner you will not be able to get over that.
You can get over it by pushing the window to the left and then resizing it again, (What you are doing)

I have the same thing here too, but since my dock is at the bottom of the screen I don't notice it as much as when it is on the sides.

As for launching the applescript from Firefox, I can't see any way that would work as Firefox always tried to download the applescript with the different things I tried.

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks