View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahhax View Post
Thank you. Yes, looks like i am not the only one who wants to do this...
I know the latest iMac could run recent games decently...but in 3yrs? its not like they are cheap and that i could swap the video card...
Well in 3 years, with the way tech moves forward, a simple video card swap even in a PC isn't really enough. I used to do minor part upgrades annually, full rebuilds every 3 years before I switched. Macs tend to hold their value much better than PCs, so while your initial purchase may seem high, the cost of a new one can be mitigated quite a bit when you sell the old.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks