View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
I can actually manage to afford one of these, but the catch is that the Apple 27in. display is not included, and costs almost $1k, which puts these at the $3,800-4,000.00 mark. Thats unfortunately just beyond my reach. The absolute max expenditure I could make would be $3500.00, shipped and in my home.

JC
I was assuming you already had a good monitor that you would use with the MacPro. Agree, going for the Apple display pumps the price up considerably.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks