View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

I used to build my own PCs myself until I switched a few years ago and and never looked back. My first Mac desktop was a PowerMac, then a Mac Pro because I couldn't convince myself to let go of having a tower that I could "upgrade" as needed. My current Mac is an iMac 21.5" i3, bought late last year and I will never go back to anything else. It has the upgraded GPU, but is far from the fastest iMacs available then. Still, it's plenty powerful for the limited gaming I do these days. I can run StarCraft 2 at "medium" quality very well, and I've read that the higher-end of the last-gen 27" iMacs can run it with all quality settings maxed out without a problem. The new iMacs are MUCH improved over those, so I have little doubt that you would find these to run your games very satisfactorily.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks