View Single Post
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

The original keychain wouldn't have much in it. If you added things, and don't have a backup, they are gone, if the file isn't in the trash.

If you added development keys, some of those are downloadable from Apple. Not your master cert file. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then ignore what I'm saying for this case, but back up immediately when you sign up for such a developer account.

Create separate accounts for the kids and do not make them administrators. That should limit the damage they can do.

I think as you go through apps that need the keychain, you'll be prompted for new information that will be saved into the keychain. What I'd be concerned with is if the default keychain with the original installation and signup had something non-reproducable. Somehow I'm thinking not. For instance, the password file for the user accounts are kept somewhere else.

CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.
QUOTE Thanks