View Single Post
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

My first suggestion is that if the Apple rumor mill bothers you that much, you might want to give up ever wanting Apple products because it just comes with the territory.

But in all seriousness, you're dealing with a company whose products are in high demand and who is very secretive. All of that is a recipe to fuel the rumor mill, and to be quite honest, I'm sure Apple probably loves it. You can't get better marketing than that.

As for the fans? They love the rumors too. It gives them something to think, talk, and dream about. No reason to get so upset over them. It's not like talking about or sharing the rumors is making Apple develop the iPhone 5 any slower.

I guess ultimately I'm just completely confused why it bothers you so much? You have the power to ignore them.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks