Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
05-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Misu
Thanks, you're right. It just baffled me that I couldn't hear the DVD drive doing anything.
Thanks again, problem SOLVED!
In case you need to determine which Mac Pro model you have:
- there is usually a label located either on the rear of the Mac Pro (near where all the ports are)
- or on the inside of the computer (you need to remove the Mac Pro's side panel) and it should be on the bottom or one of the sides/edges where the panel used to be.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery