Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
05-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Are you sure that:
- the DVD drives is working properly?
- the OS install DVD isn't damaged?
- are you using the correct OS install DVD? (describe what disk you're using, including the color of the disk, the OS version of the disk, and we need to know the exact model Mac Pro you have).
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery