View Single Post
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 4 160gb*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris H. View Post
Does this mean I still have to use App Cleaner to remove apps that *are not* purchased from the MAS? It seems so...
That's what I was questioning too. It would be nice to start "jiggling" an icon to initiate the ability for you to delete everything associated with that application, but I can also see why it wouldn't be a full deletion, due to the possibility of accidental deletions. And, for whatever reason, people on the rumors forum are saying things differently than what is said here:
Quote:
Clicking Delete will move the app and any associated files to the Trash.

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks