View Single Post
IvanLasston

IvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLachoreVPI View Post
Have you tried Phat Pad or Notes Plus? I have some similar 'requirements' to yours when I was looking at note taking apps - although I have yet to really incorporate the iPad into every day life. I'm going to try again as we're grabbing a couple of iPad 2's for a work project.
I have tried Notes Plus. It is a very good app but doesn't have the handwriting recognition yet. It seems like the developer is planning to add it - and when he does I will look at Notes Plus again.
Notes + Should handwriting recognition come as free update?

Phat Pad - one of my friends went with that app and likes it. It didn't seem to have the zoom feature like Notetaker HD, Notes Plus, and Notify has. This feature is key for clean handwriting (as opposed to handwriting recognition - sometimes I just want hand written text with my pictures)
QUOTE Thanks