View Single Post

Member Since: Apr 29, 2011
Posts: 1
mark99 is on a distinguished road

mark99 is offline
i have a Powerbook G4 and i am planning on taking out the hard drive and taking all my music photos etc to put on my new Mac Pro, i can't remember the name of the gadget i need (maybe a hard drive to usb convertor or something???), you plug your old hard drive into it then plug the usb lead into your new computer to extract all your music etc etc, could someone tell me the name of the specific one i will need, i presume Maplins or someone will sell them... please help! (any links to uk shops would be great too)

many thanks
QUOTE Thanks