View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

What kind of vehicle is it? (Make, model and year would be helpful). FM modulators pretty much all suck. If your vehicle was made in the last 10-15 years, chances are it has some kind of input at the rear of the stereo (usually for a satellite radio or a CD changer). In many cases, you can get a hard-wire adapter that allows you to control the iPod from the factory stereo and safely hide the iPod out of sight, and also charge it.

I've purchased iPod integration systems for my last few vehicles, and they're usually well worth the money (about $100) and fairly easy to install - but they are vehicle-specific and you will have varying degrees of success based on the options afforded by your factory stereo.

A good place to look for these things is LOGJAM ELECTRONICS.COM - iPod Car Adapters & iPhone Car Adapters for your Vehicle

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks