View Single Post
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
If you're interested in writing up a blog post (not necessarily wireless as we already have one) we welcome your input. The only thing we ask is that you contact our Administrator (schweb) by private mail so he can get you setup with an author account. He'll also provide you with guidelines as to style and content for the blog.

Thanks for your interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb View Post
Yes, what he said.
Roger that. I'm not sure what I'm 'qualified' to talk about (pertinent to Macs anyway) but if inspiration strikes or if I can help, I'm happy to. I could write about the hilarious antics involved with potty training a 3yr old little girl - something I've been learning a lot about lately.
QUOTE Thanks