View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the8thark View Post
Maybe this should have a sticky for a while at least till 10.7 is released then everyone can easily find this topic or it'll just get buried in with the other topics. Just an idea.
I agree 8th. Just until it is released would be good. I had to subscribe to the thread to keep up to date with what you are posting, but until 10.7 arrives it could work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb View Post
Yeah, but at some point we have to weigh the likelihood the thread gets too long so people don't read it all and that the information in it becomes too old and out of date to stay relevant. So I'm not sure stickying would be the best approach.
Are there not some stickies 600 odd pages long? And if it was stickied up until 10.7 arrives and we all have a good idea it would be in the not to distant future, then that wouldnt make it too old or not relevant as until 10.7 does rear its ugly head everything here would be relevant?? Just wondering is all

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks