View Single Post
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.2-MacMini3,1:10.9.2-iPhone6,1:7.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95M3Fanatic View Post
The serial number on the lower on the M4 is pre 1986
Interesting. The BATFE guys I've hung out with explained to me it was the $13,000 pre-86 DIAS whose serial number was of concern. More so if someone was not license FFL III/SOT. If you are running a pre-86 lower receiver, I hope you don't suffer a catastrophic failure related to putting the newer M4 upper on it. If it's a pre-86 lower, then it's Colt which doesn't use the same pins as any other manufacturer. They just can't be made to line up due to placement and diameter. How did you deal with that hurdle? Inquiring minds want to know. I'm guessing this is a Frankengun and not an actual M4?

Privacy has become a luxury good. Be prepared to pay for it going forward...
QUOTE Thanks