Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.4
04-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by TattooedMac
Done . . . . . . . So what is this BANNER i keep reading about ?? Looks like Admin have been doing some work in the background lol
Because you have the Mac-Forums Premium Membership...you're probably running the "ad-free skin". If you want to see the banner...go to:
- your profile page
- select "edit details"
- near the bottom of this page there's the "Miscellaneous Options"..."Forum Skin"...choose "use forum default"
- click on "save changes"
- then reload Mac-Forums
...you should now see the banner.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery