View Single Post
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretlips View Post
No, I returned the one with faulty hardware for one with the same model, I *then* upgraded to the more expensive 15" model.

I thought I deserved compensation because of the hassle and time wasted having to install things repeatedly, like Windows 7, Office, my music library, movies, etc.

There's no need for name calling. I just came on this forum for advice, not to be patronised or belittled by schmucks like you who seem to lack reading comprehension.
No, my reading comprehension is actually quite good. It's your false sense of entitlement as well as your diminished sense of reality which is to blame here. Why should Apple care that you need to install Windows, or any other software for that matter ! lol..... And name calling? You ARE behaving like a spoiled baby! Get over it bub... we all have software to install. And just because something goes wrong at the hardware level, is really no one's fault. Things DO happen !

You're barking up the wrong tree here. Your misguided bitterness comes from the fact that you obviously haven't dealt much with real life. You want compensation? Go call a lawyer.. I'm sure you can find one chasing an ambulance somewhere. Grow up, please.

Love peace and soul...

Doug