View Single Post
Jman

Jman is on a distinguished road

Hi. I'm on a waiting list for the iPad 2 at best buy. I'd like to have a case ready for when it finally arrives ( lol it may never arrive...). Anyways. I love the fact that the smart cover looks cool and has the stand function, but it doesn't protect the back, won't provide much of a padding against small drops, and leaves those weird streaks of dust across the screen. I'd like a case similar (or exactly like) the iPad 1 case. Specificly I'd prefer a case that stays on all the time like this one and can form a stand for typing (the watching movies angle is a nice feature but I really wouldn't use it). If this exact same case was available in a smaller version so it fits iPad 2 that would be perfect. But I don't think it is... right? Any ideas for alternatives? Thanks in advance

edit- Preferably something that's already released, but if not I can still wait a little bit. I'd just rather get some protection as quickly as possible, but without buying a smart cover and then a better one later on.

~Jman

Last edited by Jman; 03-28-2011 at 10:20 PM.
QUOTE Thanks