View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb View Post
Tom I'll have to try that screen film from RadTech.

I've tried the InvisibleShield stuff before on my iPhone, but I honestly couldn't stand the way it felt and it seemed to attract oil and dirt so I swore off screen films
Let us know what you think. I have what I consider to be extremely oily hands. I do remember I couldn't use my iPad for much more than 30 minutes to an hour before I had to stop and clean the screen. For me, that was a rpitr.

It does seem to collect dirt - particularly around the edges of the cover, but I really can't be sure if that's the protector or the nature of having an edge of the cover wrapping around the face to catch stuff.

Over a period of time, in the right lighting, you can see the imprints of where you type in the protector. Cleaning does not eliminate this. But, it can't be seen when the screen is on.

And, as I said, at least the anti-glare one, does not have the scratch protection of some of those others out there. I had to replace the first one within a month after getting them.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks