View Single Post
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
Looks pretty sweet, but I'd have to give in and go for the black leather cover for that.

Post pics when you get it installed and help me spend more money!
Fleurya, I also have the Black Leather SmartCover. As much as I love it, I need something to protect the back, hence the stealth armor.

I will certainly post pictures and help you spend that extra cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustProofCorn View Post
I find the steatharmor site confusing. I want to order the carbon fiber white but how do I know if I'm getting the corner pieces? Also what is a full body kit? Really hard for me to tell do u get the full body kit for 35 dollars?
I have to agree with ya there. So from the videos I posted they showed one with and one without. I ended up calling them on Monday before placing my order.

They did confirm that the corner pieces are included in the box. I will confirm when I get it on hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GT View Post
Has anyone actually received their stealtharmor yet, since they supposedly started shipping on the 14th.
I am getting mine on Thursday. I will install it Thursday evening after work and report back. I only ordered it on Monday.

Sorry for the late reply.

Cheers,

M
QUOTE Thanks